Stages of the activity
The registration process consists of three different stages:
- Company profile
- Participant profile
- Networking profile: whereby you explain what your company has to offer, what kind of collaboration you are looking for, and what ideas you would like to discuss at the meeting.
Please bear the following in mind:
- All the information can be written in English, Spanish or Catalan, although we recommend that you include information in English.
- All the information will be reviewed and checked before being included in the participants’ page.
- If there is any information that needs to be supported or clarified, we will get in touch with you.
- Incomplete or unclear profiles will not be considered for inclusion.
- The networking profile is the most important one as without it meetings cannot be requested.
- You can only create one networking profile, so we recommend that you include the maximum possible information in the clearest and most understandable way for your potential interlocutors.
2.- Promotion of posted profiles
All the profiles will be posted openly on the activity web page so the other participants can read your networking profile.
3.- Creation of agendas
Notifications by email
You will receive an informative email once the period for requesting meetings opens, 12nd of April.We will keep you regularly updated on any news about the activity as well as upcoming deadlines.
To ensure your agenda is as comprehensive as possible, you will need to make a search of the profiles of interest to you and send them a request for a meeting. We recommend you use the filters provided to fine-tune your search as much as possible.
* Meetings can be requested at any time, but time slots are limited (in terms of capacity and space) and will be booked in strict order of application, so we recommend that you schedule the meetings you want as soon as possible.
A few days before the event, you will receive your personalized meeting agenda. You can also check it whenever you want online in your online profile.
You will find the following information in your agenda:
- Table number
- Information on the person you will be meeting
Thursday, 3rd of May
FNOB headquarters (Edifici Remolcadors, Moll de Llevant 1), in the port of Barcelona.
From 9.30h to 16:00h with a break for coffee and lunch
|Members of the Barcelona Clúster Nàutic||Free|
|Members of Collaborating Organizations||60,50€*|
* VAT included.